In this week’s special #dptstudent episode we talk with current DPT students Dy’mire Jones from South College’s DPT program and Joseph Lipsky from Columbia’s DPT program. Both Dy’mire and Joe have become leaders in the student physical therapist (SPT) community and in this episode we explore what has led them to becoming successful students.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why Dy’mire and Joe chose the DPT programs they currently attend
- Do DPT students have enough say in the content of their curriculums?
- Keys to becoming successful DPT students
- A conversation about what we like and what we would change about the structure of current DPT programs
- Where do Joe and Dy’mire see the future of PT and PT education going moving forward?
- Where you can learn more about Dy’mire and Joe and how to stay connected with them
We hope you enjoy this episode!